We are a family run business based in South East London working for the interior design trade, manufacturing high quality handmade curtains, soft furnishings and all types of blinds, both manually operated and motorised. We also manufacture and install fabric walling and upholstered wall panels in fabric and leather.
Our company has been trading since 1975 and over the last 40 years we have worked all over the UK, Europe, the US and the Middle East.
Our customers have included leading interior designers and hotels including the Connaught, the Four Seasons in Park Lane and the Chewton Glen. Our work can also be seen in Woburn Abbey, Norwich Cathedral, Christies, The Bank of England, Goldsmiths Hall, Sunningdale Golf Club, Somerset House, Sudeley Castle, Whites Club and Boodles in St. James’ and many exclusive private residences.
- We manufacture traditional lined only or lined and interlined curtains, draperies and valances. These are completely handmade using traditional methods.
- We also manufacture more contemporary wave or ripplefold headed curtains and sheer curtains.
- We manufacture and install fabric walling, either flat or pleated along with padded wall panelling.
- We also produce padded headboards for any size of bed, which can be full height, elaborately shaped, buttoned or edged with decorative upholstery nails.
- We make other kinds of soft furnishings including cushions, bedcovers, bed valances, tablecovers and loose covers.
- We supply and install all types of motorised tracks and blinds.
- Our experienced team of installers are employees of the company. We do not use sub-contractors.
- Although we are a London based company, we work all over the UK and the Channel Islands. We have also worked in Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia, the USA, Turkey, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Croatia, Greece, Gibraltar, France and Nassau.